Create & Develop Soundtracks: Amy's Playlist
Following a short festive break (and just in the nick of time!) we're very happy to return with our January Create & Develop Soundtrack (our first of 2019!). This musical memoir has been curated with love and tender loving care by our good friend, Freelance Designer Amy Poole.
Amy Poole Design are a Suffolk based design agency, specialising in multi product garment and graphic design including trend forecasting and analysis. Amy has over 15 years experience of working with high street / online retailers, brands and suppliers specialising in women's, men’s and childrenswear with a sound understanding of market dynamics and consumer wants, meaning her designs meet the needs and aspirations of her clients’ target markets.
You can find out more by visiting Amy's website HERE
On her playlist, Amy says ;-
"We have the sonos on most days in our house. My fiancé has introduced me to some incredible bands, he has amazing taste in music!
When I am designing I like to listen to fairly chilled out music, hence the first 3 songs in the playlist. I’m also an old skool raver and my absolute favourite song has to be Candi Staton, You Got The Love! A crazy dance break is a must in my office! Hope you enjoy my playlist x"
1. The Marshall Tucker Band - Can’t You See
2. The Beatles - Here Comes The Sun
3. The Stone Roses - Fools Gold
4. Urban Cookie Collective - The Key, The Secret
5. N-Trance - Set You Free
6. The Cult - She Sells Sanctuary
7. Candi Staton - You Got The Love
8. Keeno - Light Cascading (featuring my beautiful friend Becca Jane Grey)
9. Fleetwood Mac - You Make Loving Fun
10. Oasis - Champagne Supernova
11. The Stone Roses - Start Me Up
12. Santigold - L.E.S Artistes
13. Chuck Berry - Maybellene
14. Bob Marley & The Wailers - Jamming
15. Althea And Donna - Uptown Top Ranking
You can stream Amy's Playlist HERE - ENJOY!